Worried about what the New Zealand plastic bag ban could mean for your business? Learn everything you need to know about making a clean transition at this webinar run by award-winning sustainability firm, Green Business HQ.
Starting on 1 July 2019, New Zealand will be enacting new regulations on plastic shopping bags, making it illegal for retailers to provide plastic shopping bags to their customers. Failing to honour these regulations could result in fines of up to $100,000.
Join us for this webinar to learn details about the ban and find the best alternatives for your business.
Learn how to comply with the new regulations, find alternative bag solutions, manage customer expectations and maximise the benefits for your business.
You’ll gain insight into questions like:
- What types of bags the ban applies to and which alternatives are still permitted?
- Which alternatives are the most sustainable?
- Which bags can be recycled or composted and what are the best symbols to look for?
- What are the reasons for putting the ban in place?
- What to do with a surplus stock?
- How to prepare your team and answer customer queries on the ban.
Our downloadable Plastic Bag Ban Kit (available here)